Thursday, October 4, 2007

Things that make me happy




  • The genuine laughter of my kids


  • Watching a movie


  • Goldilocks mocha cake


  • Chicharong bulaklak and coke


  • Malling with my kids


  • Having coffee with my friends


  • Watching funny videos at youtube


  • "Balikbayan" box items


  • candid photos of my kids


  • Fun talk with my "Sun" officemates


  • Nonsense chatting with Elise


  • Conversations with Zam


  • Conversations with April


  • The smell of fruity body butter and applying it to my body


  • Accompanying my daughters to the salon


  • Morning kisses from my kids before they go to school


  • Arriving home in the evening and looking at my sleeping kids


  • Looking at Reddy's pictures


  • Watching House MD episodes (about 5 to 8 episodes non-stop)


  • The "Say a Little Prayer" scene in the movie My Best Friend's Wedding


  • Seeing my kids enjoy watching High School Musical 1 and 2


  • Listening to my kids singing


  • Watching my kids dance


  • Being with my nieces and nephews


  • Reading a good book


  • A rainy day


  • Text messages from loved ones


  • Coffee at Figaro


  • McDonald's meals


  • And, yes, my present job and some people i work with make me really happy


I truly thank the Lord for all the happiness he has been showering me everyday. For I know that not everyone are blessed with these simple but heartwarming "happiness" all the time.



No comments: