Monday, April 14, 2008

Summer 2008

Two more days and we're off to Boracay. It will be the first for me and the kids. I have always wanted to go. But, time and circumstances never permitted me/us to do so. This summer, I will not let anything or anyone stop me from going.

I will be going with 3 of my college friends and their families. We have planned this for almost 1 year. In June 2007, we were in Puerto Galera (minus 1 of my friends) and we have already talked about Boracay even then. It's finally here. Well, almost. We'll be there on Thursday via Cebu Pacific.

I am more excited for April and Zam. My kids just love the beach. And this is also a dream come true for them.

Again, we'll surely miss Reddy. But, I know he'll be watching us enjoy the powder white sand, the sun and the water.

Summer 2009... Palawan.