Friday, February 22, 2008

Eavesdropping

A relative working in the US who's earning $4000 a month, a psycho-killer/rapist who's already in their village, Slippers getting lost, etc. etc. These are a few of the stories I heard during my commute this morning. And then I scrambled inside my bag to look for the ipod. "And I hate how much I love you, girl....".

I am sure my fellow commuters feel the same way. Most of them are already looking at the two women. Especially, the men who I suppose have enough of woman rants at home. Oh Man! I can still hear them...*sigh* It's about a dog one of them wants to poison. I turned the volume up. "I hope you know, I hope you know that this has nothing to do with you..." Her rice cooker is missing.

Thank God my stop is near. I can't wait to get off this ride.

Thank you Rihanna, Ne-yo and Fergie for keeping me company in my morning ordeal. :-)