Tuesday, May 1, 2007

• I miss laughing at your silly but very funny jokes • I miss going to the grocery with you • I miss your text messages • I miss calling you or you calling me at work • I miss our fights - seriously! • I miss watching you and the kids together • I miss watching you play badminton with zam (or with your friends) • I miss sitting beside you while you're driving • I miss giving you a massage • I miss your handwriting :-) • I miss your dead toenails (LOL!) • I miss looking at your long eyelashes • I miss the food you cook and watching you cook • I miss touching you • I terribly miss watching you kiss the kids goodnight • I miss your goodnight kisses • I miss sleeping beside you • I miss kissing you before going to work in the morning • I miss preparing your MILO in the morning (2 heaping teaspoonfuls of MILO, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/4 glass hot water and 3/4 fresh milk) • I miss your smell • I miss eating out with you • I miss watching movies with you • I miss holding hands with you • I miss sharing our Mcdo french fries dip - mustard and catsup • I miss sharing a BIGMAC and a LARGE COKE with you • I miss sharing our dips for Lechon kawali and Crispy pata(bagoong na isda with lots of calamansi), TAPA (Patis with LOTS of calamansi), Vigan Longganisa (Tomatoes and Patis) • I miss the way you force me and the kids to eat the food you cook or the food you like to eat • I miss your crankiness • I miss watching you dance just to make the kids laugh • I miss watching you bond with papang, mamang, my sisters, jon, tin, your cousins, your uncles and aunts, my brothers in law, noel, noann and patpat... • I miss ironing your uniforms and seeing you wear them • I miss folding your shirts and shorts and seeing you wear them • I miss your "pillow habit" • I miss talking to you about serious and not so serious stuff • I miss your voice • I miss listening to you when you talk about work and co-workers • I miss your "pasalubongs" - however seldom they may be :-) • I miss seeing you wear your favorite jersey top • I miss hearing you telling me to buy you chicharon and telling you to stop eating it • I miss telling you to stop smoking and drinking and coming home late and spending too much time with your friends

This space will not be enough to write everything I miss about you. I just miss your LOVE for life...for your family...for your friends...for me and most especially for your kids. I don't think i'd ever stop missing you. Not now. Not ever.


mylene 03222007


No comments: